Related Occupations for Task
31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Perform nursing duties, such as administering medications, measuring vital signs, collecting specimens, or drawing blood samples.
- Interview patients upon admission and record information.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massage will be most helpful.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
- Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
||Home Health Aides
- Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Take and record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
See all 9 related occupations >>