Related Occupations for Task
31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Schedule appointments for patients.
- Recommend and arrange for diagnostic procedures, such as blood chemistry tests, saliva tests, x-rays, or other imaging procedures.
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, or procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties, such as answering phones, restocking and ordering supplies, filling out paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
See all 18 related occupations >>