Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Present project plans or designs to public stakeholders, such as government agencies or community groups.
- Distribute compiled geodetic data to government agencies or the general public.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Represent employer at conferences, meetings, boards, panels, committees, or working groups to present, explain, or defend findings or recommendations, negotiate compromises or agreements, or exchange information.
- Answer questions and provide information to the public or to staff members regarding assessment maps, surveys, boundaries, easements, property ownership, roads, zoning, or similar matters.
- Present data, maps, or other information at construction-related public hearings or meetings.
See all 6 related occupations >>