Related Occupations for Task
17-1012.00 - Landscape Architects
Related occupations for task:
Integrate existing land features or landscaping into designs.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Plan or design structures such as residences, office buildings, theatres, factories, or other structural properties in accordance with environmental, safety, or other regulations.
- Design structures that incorporate environmentally friendly building practices or concepts, such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) standards.
- Design or plan construction of green building projects to minimize adverse environmental impact or conserve energy.
- Design spaces to be environmentally friendly, using sustainable, recycled materials when feasible.
- Design transportation systems or structures with sustainable materials or products, such as porous pavement or bioretention structures.
- Design energy-efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.