Related occupations for task:
Perform regular maintenance of laboratory equipment by inspecting, calibrating, cleaning, or sterilizing.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
- Adjust or repair testing, electrical, or mechanical equipment or devices.
||Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning them using soap or solvents or by abrading using brushes, buffing machines, or sandblasting machines.
||Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
- Decontaminate objects by cleaning with soap or solvents or by abrading with wire brushes, buffing wheels, or sandblasting machines.
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
See all 14 related occupations >>