Related Occupations for Task
31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Set up medical laboratory equipment.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays or other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
- Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of equipment or accessories.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Prepare surgical equipment and pass instruments or materials to veterinarians during surgical procedures.
||Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
See all 9 related occupations >>