Related occupations for task:
Develop, implement, and monitor quality control and quality assurance programs to ensure accurate and precise test performance and reports.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Review records or reports concerning laboratory results, staffing, floor plans, fire inspections, or sanitation to gather information for the development or enforcement of safety activities.
- Examine credentials, licenses, or permits to ensure compliance with licensing requirements.
- Develop or monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images.
- Participate in quality improvement activities including discussions of areas where risk of error is high.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Establish or monitor quality assurance programs or activities to ensure the accuracy of laboratory results.
See all 7 related occupations >>