Related occupations for task:
Investigate hunting accidents or reports of fish or game law violations.
||Police and Sheriff's Patrol Officers
- Investigate illegal or suspicious activities.
- Review facts of incidents to determine if criminal act or statute violations were involved.
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
- Investigate traffic accidents and other accidents to determine causes and to determine if a crime has been committed.
- Study activities relating to narcotics, money laundering, gangs, auto theft rings, terrorism, or other national security threats.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
- Study the assets of criminal suspects to determine the flow of money from or to targeted groups.
||Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
- Identify new threat tactics, techniques, or procedures used by cyber threat actors.
||Customs and Border Protection Officers
- Institute civil and criminal prosecutions and cooperate with other law enforcement agencies in the investigation and prosecution of those in violation of immigration or customs laws.
See all 10 related occupations >>