Related Occupations for Task
39-4021.00 - Funeral Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Supervise funeral processions and assist with cemetery parking.
||Morticians, Undertakers, and Funeral Arrangers
- Oversee the preparation and care of the remains of people who have died.
- Arrange for clergy members to perform needed services.
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate funerals, burials, or cremations, arranging details such as floral delivery or the time and place of services.
- Close caskets and lead funeral corteges to churches or burial sites.
- Direct preparations and shipment of bodies for out-of-state burial.
- Plan placement of caskets at funeral sites or place or adjust lights, fixtures, or floral displays.
- Arrange for pallbearers or inform pallbearers or honorary groups of their duties.
- Perform the duties of funeral directors, including coordinating funeral activities.
- Assist with placing caskets in hearses and organize cemetery processions.
- Arrange for transporting the deceased to another state for interment.
- Direct casket and floral display placement and arrange guest seating.