Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Monitor and analyze data from processes and experiments.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Conduct research, along with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists, on the engineering aspects of the biological systems of humans and animals.
- Research new materials to be used for products, such as implanted artificial organs.
- Design or conduct follow-up experimentation, based on generated data, to meet established process objectives.
- Lead studies to examine or recommend changes in process sequences or operation protocols.
- Review existing manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for yield improvement or reduced process variation.
- Reengineer nanomaterials to improve biodegradability.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Improve chemical processes to reduce toxic emissions.