Related occupations for task:
Conduct fire, safety, and sanitation inspections.
||Fire Inspectors and Investigators
- Inspect buildings to locate hazardous conditions and fire code violations, such as accumulations of combustible material, electrical wiring problems, and inadequate or non-functional fire exits.
- Conduct fire code compliance follow-ups to ensure that corrective actions have been taken in cases where violations were found.
- Inspect properties that store, handle, and use hazardous materials to ensure compliance with laws, codes, and regulations, and issue hazardous materials permits to facilities found in compliance.
||Lifeguards, Ski Patrol, and Other Recreational Protective Service Workers
- Maintain quality of pool water by testing chemical levels.
- Inspect recreational facilities for cleanliness.
||Forest Fire Inspectors and Prevention Specialists
- Inspect camp sites to ensure that campers are in compliance with forest use regulations.
- Inspect forest tracts and logging areas for fire hazards such as accumulated wastes or mishandling of combustibles, and recommend appropriate fire prevention measures.
||First-Line Supervisors of Firefighting and Prevention Workers
- Inspect stations, uniforms, equipment, or recreation areas to ensure compliance with safety standards, taking corrective action as necessary.
- Supervise and participate in the inspection of properties to ensure that they are in compliance with applicable fire codes, ordinances, laws, regulations, and standards.
||Animal Control Workers
- Examine animal licenses, and inspect establishments housing animals for compliance with laws.
See all 12 related occupations >>