Related occupations for task:
Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
||Interpreters and Translators
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
- Compile information on content and context of information to be translated and on intended audience.
||Transportation Vehicle, Equipment and Systems Inspectors, Except Aviation
- Review commercial vehicle logs, shipping papers, or driver and equipment records to detect any problems or to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Examine carrier operating rules, employee qualification guidelines, or carrier training and testing programs for compliance with regulations or safety standards.
||Court Reporters and Simultaneous Captioners
- Verify accuracy of transcripts by checking copies against original records of proceedings and accuracy of rulings by checking with judges.
- Review and analyze new, proposed, or revised laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to interpret their meaning and determine their impact.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with power production equipment or processes.
See more related occupations >>