Related occupations for task:
Manage safety programs at power generation facilities.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- Ask customers who become loud and obnoxious to leave, or physically remove them.
- Make regular rounds to ensure that residents and areas are safe and secure.
- Enforce rules and regulations to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of dormitory programs.
||Transit and Railroad Police
- Enforce traffic laws regarding the transit system and reprimand individuals who violate them.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to safety rules.
- Remove hazards and develop appropriate boundaries and rules to create a safe environment for children.
See all 10 related occupations >>