Related occupations for task:
Evaluate the operation and maintenance of water or wastewater systems to identify ways to improve their efficiency.
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement logistic opportunities.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement, cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Evaluate performance of craft during dock and sea trials to determine design changes and conformance with national and international standards.
- Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
- Conduct analyses of ships, such as stability, structural, weight, and vibration analyses.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
- Identify and prioritize energy-saving measures.
- Evaluate transportation systems or traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Evaluate traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
See all 17 related occupations >>