Related occupations for task:
Assess the physical security of servers, systems, or network devices to identify vulnerability to temperature, vandalism, or natural disasters.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Evaluate performance of craft during dock and sea trials to determine design changes and conformance with national and international standards.
- Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
- Conduct analyses of ships, such as stability, structural, weight, and vibration analyses.
- Evaluate transportation systems or traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Evaluate traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Evaluate chemical equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
||Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Evaluate project work to ensure effectiveness, technical adequacy, or compatibility in the resolution of complex electronics engineering problems.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
See all 13 related occupations >>