Related occupations for task:
Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Communicate with bioregulatory authorities regarding licensing or compliance responsibilities.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding the design or specifications of bioproduction equipment, instrumentation, or materials.
- Prepare technical reports, data summary documents, or research articles for scientific publication, regulatory submissions, or patent applications.
- Discuss construction project proposals with interested parties, such as vendors, contractors, or nuclear facility review boards.
- Write, review, or maintain engineering documentation.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Write technical reports or proposals related to engineering projects.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
See all 14 related occupations >>