Related occupations for task:
Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Design molds, tools, dies, jigs, or fixtures for use in manufacturing processes.
- Design specialized or customized equipment, machines, or structures.
- Devise, fabricate, or assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Design mining and mineral treatment equipment and machinery in collaboration with other engineering specialists.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Design end-of-arm tooling.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
See all 7 related occupations >>