Related occupations for task:
Analyze the life cycle of nanomaterials or nano-enabled products to determine environmental impact.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility or environmental impact studies.
- Gather information related to projects' environmental sustainability or operational efficiency.
||Environmental Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Assess the ability of environments to naturally remove or reduce conventional or emerging contaminants from air, water, or soil.
- Work with customers to assess the environmental impact of proposed construction or to develop pollution prevention programs.
- Conduct water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Conduct environmental impact studies related to water and wastewater collection, treatment, or distribution.
- Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, or to monitor construction activities.
See all 12 related occupations >>