Related occupations for task:
Participate on work teams to plan, develop, or implement programs or policies for improving environmental habitats, wetlands, or groundwater or soil resources.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Plan environmental restoration projects, using biological databases, environmental strategies, and planning software.
- Develop environmental restoration project schedules and budgets.
- Create habitat management or restoration plans, such as native tree restoration and weed control.
- Develop environmental management or restoration plans for sites with power transmission lines, natural gas pipelines, fuel refineries, geothermal plants, wind farms, or solar farms.
- Tailor conservation plans to landowners' goals, such as livestock support, wildlife, or recreation.
- Plan and implement revegetation of disturbed sites.
||Soil and Plant Scientists
- Identify degraded or contaminated soils and develop plans to improve their chemical, biological, or physical characteristics.
- Plan or supervise land conservation or reclamation programs for industrial development projects.
- Plan curatorial programs for species collections that include acquisition, distribution, maintenance, or regeneration.
- Participate in the development of endangered species breeding programs or species survival plans.
- Plan and implement projects for conservation of wildlife habitats and soil and water quality.
See all 6 related occupations >>