Related occupations for task:
Study films or scripts to determine how musical scores can be used to create desired effects or moods.
- Study and rehearse roles from scripts to interpret, learn and memorize lines, stunts, and cues as directed.
- Learn about characters in scripts and their relationships to each other to develop role interpretations.
- Read scripts and confer with producers to determine the types and numbers of performers required for a given production.
- Read and study story lines and musical scores to determine how to translate ideas and moods into dance movements.
- Read scripts and consult directors and other production staff to develop design concepts and plan productions.
||Film and Video Editors
- Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
See all 7 related occupations >>