Related Occupations for Task
29-1212.00 - Cardiologists
Related occupations for task:
Observe ultrasound display screen and listen to signals to record vascular information, such as blood pressure, limb volume changes, oxygen saturation, and cerebral circulation.
- Complete physical checks and monitor patients to detect unusual or harmful behavior and report observations to professional staff.
- Perform nursing duties, such as administering medications, measuring vital signs, collecting specimens, or drawing blood samples.
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
||Home Health Aides
- Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Measure patient's range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations.
See all 9 related occupations >>