Related Occupations for Task
29-1243.00 - Pediatric Surgeons
Related occupations for task:
Follow established surgical techniques during the operation.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards that minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Dispose of radioactive materials and store radiopharmaceuticals, following radiation safety procedures.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective laboratory operations by adhering to standards of specimen collection, preparation, or laboratory safety.
||Orthopedic Surgeons, Except Pediatric
- Follow established surgical techniques during the operation.
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures in areas such as safety and infection control.
See all 6 related occupations >>