Related occupations for task:
Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies, or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory, or physical factors affecting land use.
- Conduct environmental sustainability assessments, using material flow analysis (MFA) or substance flow analysis (SFA) techniques.
- Carry out environmental assessments in accordance with applicable standards, regulations, or laws.
||Environmental Restoration Planners
- Identify short- and long-term impacts of environmental remediation activities.
- Conduct feasibility and cost-benefit studies for environmental remediation projects.
- Conduct research and communicate information to promote the conservation and preservation of water resources.
- Evaluate research data in terms of its impact on issues such as soil and water conservation, flood control planning, and water supply forecasting.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Conduct applied research on environmental topics, such as waste control or treatment or pollution abatement methods.
- Conduct research on economic and environmental topics, such as alternative fuel use, public and private land use, soil conservation, air and water pollution control, and endangered species protection.
See all 8 related occupations >>