Related occupations for task:
Search files and contact witnesses, attorneys, or litigants to obtain information for the court.
||Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
||Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Search employee files to obtain information for authorized persons and organizations, such as credit bureaus and finance companies.
- Interview job applicants to obtain and verify information used to screen and evaluate them.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Perform specific protocol procedures such as interviewing subjects, taking vital signs, and performing electrocardiograms.
- Assess eligibility of potential subjects through methods such as screening interviews, reviews of medical records, or discussions with physicians and nurses.
- Contact outside health care providers and communicate with subjects to obtain follow-up information.
||Credit Authorizers, Checkers, and Clerks
- Interview credit applicants by telephone or in person to obtain personal and financial data needed to complete credit report.
- Examine city directories and public records to verify residence property ownership, bankruptcies, liens, arrest record, or unpaid taxes of applicants.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Consult charts to determine charges for pay-telephone calls, requesting coin deposits for calls as necessary.
See more related occupations >>