Related Occupations for Task
39-9011.00 - Childcare Workers
Related occupations for task:
Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts, to encourage intellectual development of children.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Assign appropriate chores and praise targeted behaviors to encourage development of self-control, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- Supervise and assist with homework.
||Substitute Teachers, Short-Term
- Teach social skills to students, such as communication, conflict resolution, and etiquette.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Conduct educational activities for school children.
- Develop and coordinate educational programs for residents.
||Teaching Assistants, Preschool, Elementary, Middle, and Secondary School, Except Special Education
- Teach social skills to students.