Related Occupations for Task
39-9011.01 - Nannies
Related occupations for task:
Observe children's behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
||Personal Care Aides
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Transport clients to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using a motor vehicle.
- Provide treatment to sick or injured animals, or contact veterinarians to secure treatment.
- Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
- Anesthetize and inoculate animals, according to instructions.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Provide emergency first aid to sick or injured animals.
- Perform enemas, catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, or gavages.
- Provide patients with direct family planning services, such as inserting intrauterine devices, dispensing oral contraceptives, and fitting cervical barriers, including cervical caps or diaphragms.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Administer traction to relieve neck or back pain, using intermittent or static traction equipment.
- Perform therapeutic wound care.
See more related occupations >>