Related Occupations for Task
39-9021.00 - Personal Care Aides
Related occupations for task:
Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
||Nonfarm Animal Caretakers
- Provide treatment to sick or injured animals, or contact veterinarians to secure treatment.
- Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease, or injury.
- Anesthetize and inoculate animals, according to instructions.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Provide emergency first aid to sick or injured animals.
- Perform enemas, catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, or gavages.
- Provide patients with direct family planning services, such as inserting intrauterine devices, dispensing oral contraceptives, and fitting cervical barriers, including cervical caps or diaphragms.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Administer traction to relieve neck or back pain, using intermittent or static traction equipment.
- Perform therapeutic wound care.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
See all 19 related occupations >>