Related Occupations for Task
41-2011.00 - Cashiers
Related occupations for task:
Compute and record totals of transactions.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Keep records of transactions and of the number of customers entering an establishment.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Calculate amount of claim.
- Calculate premiums, refunds, commissions, adjustments, or new reserve requirements, using insurance rate standards.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Keep accurate records of transactions.
- Calculate costs for billings or commissions.
See more related occupations >>