Related Occupations for Task
43-4071.00 - File Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Perform periodic inspections of materials or files to ensure correct placement, legibility, or proper condition.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Verify the authenticity of documents, such as foreign identification or immigration documents.
- Examine legal documents submitted to courts for adherence to laws or court procedures.
- Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
||Insurance Sales Agents
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.