Related occupations for task:
Place books in mailing containers, affix address labels, and secure containers with straps for mailing to blind library patrons.
- Put price information on tickets, marking by hand or using ticket-printing machine.
- Pin, paste, sew, tie, or staple tickets, tags, or labels to article.
- Record number and types of articles marked and pack articles in boxes.
- Mark selling price by hand on boxes containing merchandise.
- Indicate item size, style, color, and inspection results on tags, tickets, and labels, using rubber stamp or writing instrument.
- Change the price of books in a warehouse.
||Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators
- Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines.
- Open and label mail containers.
- Rewrap soiled or broken parcels.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Install straps, braces, and padding to loads to prevent shifting or damage during shipment.
- Attach address labels, identification codes, and shipping instructions to containers.
- Pack goods for shipping, using tools such as staplers, strapping machines, and hammers.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Wrap packages or bundles by hand, or by using tying machines.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Fold letters or circulars and insert them in envelopes.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Stamp, attach, or change price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
See all 15 related occupations >>