Related Occupations for Task
43-4151.00 - Order Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking it against previously obtained information as necessary.
||Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Compare product labels, tags, or tickets, shipping manifests, purchase orders, and bills of lading to verify accuracy of shipment contents, quality specifications, or weights.
- Inspect incoming loads of waste to identify contents and to screen for the presence of specific regulated or hazardous wastes.
||Shipping, Receiving, and Traffic Clerks
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
||Stock Clerks, Sales Floor
- Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
||Cargo and Freight Agents
- Inspect and count items received and check them against invoices or other documents, recording shortages and rejecting damaged goods.