Related Occupations for Task
43-4151.00 - Order Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Compute total charges for merchandise or services and shipping charges.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
||Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Calculate costs for billings or commissions.
||Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales
- Compute prices of items or groups of items.
See more related occupations >>