Related Occupations for Task
53-3031.00 - Driver/Sales Workers
Related occupations for task:
Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
||Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
- Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of services due.
- Maintain logs of recycling materials received or shipped to processing companies.
- Prepare bills of lading, statements of shipping records, or customer receipts related to recycling or hazardous material services.
||Freight and Cargo Inspectors
- Prepare and submit reports after completion of freight shipments.
||Subway and Streetcar Operators
- Record transactions and coin receptor readings to verify the amount of money collected.
See all 7 related occupations >>