Related Occupations for Task
17-1022.00 - Surveyors
Related occupations for task:
Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
- Plan or direct the work of geodetic surveying staff, providing technical consultation as needed.
- Provide training and interpretation in the use of methods or procedures for observing and checking controls for geodetic and plane coordinates.
- Demonstrate miniaturized systems that contain components, such as microsensors, microactuators, or integrated electronic circuits, fabricated on silicon or silicon carbide wafers.
- Conduct training sessions on new material products, applications, or manufacturing methods for customers and their employees.
||Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisors
- Train new employees in areas such as safety procedures or equipment operation.
- Conduct educational programs that provide farmers or farm cooperative members with information that can help them improve agricultural productivity.
See more related occupations >>