Related Occupations for Task
17-2041.00 - Chemical Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Perform laboratory studies of steps in manufacture of new products and test proposed processes in small-scale operation, such as a pilot plant.
- Conduct validation or qualification tests of new or existing processes, equipment, or software in accordance with internal protocols or external standards.
- Validate or characterize sustainable or environmentally friendly products, using electronic testing platforms.
- Plan or conduct validation testing of alternative energy products, such as synthetic jet fuels or energy storage systems, such as fuel cells.
- Evaluate materials, fabrication methods, joining methods, surface treatments, or packaging to ensure acceptable processing, performance, cost, sustainability, or availability.
- Develop or validate specialized materials characterization procedures, such as thermal withstand, fatigue, notch sensitivity, abrasion, or hardness tests.
- Conduct acceptance tests, vendor-qualification protocols, surveys, audits, corrective-action reviews, or performance monitoring of incoming materials or components to ensure conformance to specifications.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Perform acceptance testing on newly installed or updated systems.
||Computer Hardware Engineers
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data.
||Fuel Cell Engineers
- Validate design of fuel cells, fuel cell components, or fuel cell systems.
See all 7 related occupations >>