Related occupations for task:
Select locations and plan underground or surface mining operations, specifying processes, labor usage, and equipment that will result in safe, economical, and environmentally sound extraction of minerals and ores.
- Determine appropriate methods for fabricating and joining materials.
- Plan and implement laboratory operations to develop material and fabrication procedures that meet cost, product specification, and performance standards.
- Plan and evaluate new projects, consulting with other engineers and corporate executives as necessary.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Aid in planning work assignments in accordance with worker performance, machine capacity, production schedules, or anticipated delays.
- Select material quantities or processing methods needed to achieve efficient production.
||Solar Energy Systems Engineers
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Specify and supervise well modification and stimulation programs to maximize oil and gas recovery.
- Develop plans for oil and gas field drilling, and for product recovery and treatment.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Develop plans to deconstruct damaged or obsolete roadways or other transportation structures in a manner that is environmentally sound or prepares the land for sustainable development.
See more related occupations >>