Related occupations for task:
Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance.
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Design molds, tools, dies, jigs, or fixtures for use in manufacturing processes.
- Design specialized or customized equipment, machines, or structures.
- Devise, fabricate, or assemble new or modified mechanical components for products such as industrial machinery or equipment, and measuring instruments.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Design plant layouts or production facilities.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Integrate engineering elements into unified architectural designs.
- Plan layouts of structural architectural projects.
- Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes to improve production.
- Design or modify mining and oil field machinery and tools, applying engineering principles.
- Design water storage tanks or other water storage facilities.
See all 17 related occupations >>