Related Occupations for Task
17-2171.00 - Petroleum Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Inspect oil and gas wells to determine that installations are completed.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Verify compliance of developed applications with architectural standards and established practices.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and operate test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Examine structures or vehicles such as aircraft, trains, nuclear reactors, bridges, dams, and pipelines, using non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques.
- Diagnose performance problems by reviewing performance reports or documentation from customers or field engineers or inspecting malfunctioning or damaged products.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
See all 8 related occupations >>