Related Occupations for Task
17-2171.00 - Petroleum Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Design or modify mining and oil field machinery and tools, applying engineering principles.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Design specialized or customized equipment, machines, or structures.
- Design molds, tools, dies, jigs, or fixtures for use in manufacturing processes.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Design, implement, and monitor the development of mines, facilities, systems, or equipment.
- Design mining and mineral treatment equipment and machinery in collaboration with other engineering specialists.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Design end-of-arm tooling.
||Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
See all 10 related occupations >>