Related occupations for task:
Grind lens edges, or apply coatings to lenses.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Select materials and components to be used, based on device design.
- Construct and fabricate appliances or supervise others constructing the appliances.
- Make and modify plaster casts of areas that will be fitted with prostheses or orthoses, for use in the device construction process.
- Repair, rebuild, and modify prosthetic and orthopedic appliances.
- Fabricate beam modifying devices, such as compensators, shields, and wedge filters.
- Fabricate patient immobilization devices, such as molds or casts, for radiation delivery.
- Design and fabricate appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Create or modify impressions for earmolds and hearing aid shells.
- Make and fit prosthetic appliances.
See all 10 related occupations >>