Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Advise athletes on the proper use of equipment.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Advise athletes, trainers, or coaches to alter or cease sports practices that are potentially harmful.
- Inform athletes about nutrition, hydration, dietary supplements, or uses and possible consequences of medication.
- Advise coaches, trainers, or physical therapists on the proper use of exercises and other therapeutic techniques and alert them to potentially dangerous practices.
- Provide coaches and therapists with assistance in selecting and fitting protective equipment.
- Educate athletes or coaches on techniques to improve athletic performance, such as heart rate monitoring, recovery techniques, hydration strategies, or training limits.