Related Occupations for Task
29-9091.00 - Athletic Trainers
Related occupations for task:
Inspect playing fields to locate any items that could injure players.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Inspect specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Evaluate situations or make determinations when a worker has refused to work on the grounds that danger or potential harm exists.
- Inspect fire suppression systems or portable fire systems to ensure proper working order.
- Measure noise levels in workplaces and conduct hearing conservation programs in industry, military, schools, and communities.