Related Occupations for Task
31-1121.00 - Home Health Aides
Related occupations for task:
Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
||Physical Therapist Assistants
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, and assist patients as they practice exercises or functional activities.
- Instruct patients in proper body mechanics and in ways to improve functional mobility, such as aquatic exercise.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work assignments or arts and crafts projects.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard, or assist patients practicing exercises or functional activities, under direction of medical staff.
- Participate in recreational activities with patients, including card games, sports, or television viewing.