Related occupations for task:
Prepare surgical equipment and pass instruments or materials to veterinarians during surgical procedures.
- Assist nurses or physicians in the operation of medical equipment or provision of patient care.
- Set up treating or testing equipment, such as oxygen tents, portable radiograph (x-ray) equipment, or overhead irrigation bottles, as directed by a physician or nurse.
- Help physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments or materials or performing such tasks as giving injections or removing sutures.
- Set up medical laboratory equipment.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Arrange treatment supplies to keep them in order.
- Maintain equipment or furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly or disassembly of equipment or accessories.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Organize and assemble routine or specialty surgical instrument trays or other sterilized supplies, filling special requests as needed.
- Install and set up medical equipment, using hand tools.
- Prepare patient, sterilize or disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, or assist dentist during dental procedures.
- Assist dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
See all 11 related occupations >>