Related occupations for task:
Perform enemas, catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, or gavages.
- Provide patients with direct family planning services, such as inserting intrauterine devices, dispensing oral contraceptives, and fitting cervical barriers, including cervical caps or diaphragms.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
||Personal Care Aides
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
||Nonfarm Animal Caretakers
- Provide treatment to sick or injured animals, or contact veterinarians to secure treatment.
- Anesthetize and inoculate animals, according to instructions.
- Insert peripheral or central intravenous catheters.
See all 17 related occupations >>