Related occupations for task:
Perform accounting duties, such as bookkeeping, billing customers for services, or maintaining inventories.
- Receive, store, and inventory pharmaceutical supplies or medications, check for out-of-date medications, and notify pharmacist when inventory levels are low.
- Unpack, sort, count, and label incoming merchandise, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating copayments.
- Prepare, maintain, and record records of inventories, receipts, purchases, or deliveries, using a variety of computer screen formats.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, taking dictation, or completing insurance forms.
- Inventory and order medical, lab, or office supplies or equipment.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
||Medical Equipment Preparers
- Maintain records of inventory or equipment usage and order medical instruments or supplies when inventory is low.
- Check sterile supplies to ensure that they are not outdated.
- Order and monitor dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
- Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records.
- Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
See all 15 related occupations >>