Related occupations for task:
Groom, trim, or clip animals' coats.
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Remind patients to take medications or nutritional supplements.
- Undress, wash, and dress patients who are unable to do so for themselves.
- Wash, groom, shave, or drape patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, or examination.
||Home Health Aides
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Bathe patients.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning, or assisting with their personal care.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
||Physical Therapist Aides
- Assist patients to dress, undress, or put on and remove supportive devices, such as braces, splints, or slings.
- Participate in patient care tasks, such as assisting with passing food trays, feeding residents, or bathing residents on bed rest.
- Provide patients with assistance in bathing, dressing, or grooming, demonstrating these skills as necessary.
- Provide physical support to patients to assist them to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
See all 7 related occupations >>