Related occupations for task:
Place and remove snow fences used to prevent the accumulation of drifting snow on highways.
- Attach rails or tension wire along bottoms of posts to form fencing frames.
- Assemble gates, and fasten gates into position, using hand tools.
- Stretch wire, wire mesh, or chain link fencing between posts, and attach fencing to frames.
- Erect alternate panel, basket weave, and louvered fences.
- Construct and repair barriers, retaining walls, trellises, and other types of fences, walls, and gates.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Dismantle structures or equipment.
- Assemble, erect, or dismantle scaffolds, rigging, or hoisting equipment.
- Erect or dismantle scaffolding, shoring, braces, traffic barricades, ramps, or other temporary structures.
||Landscaping and Groundskeeping Workers
- Install rock gardens, ponds, decks, drainage systems, irrigation systems, retaining walls, fences, planters, or playground equipment.
See all 9 related occupations >>