Related occupations for task:
Train animals to perform certain tasks.
- Talk to or interact with animals to familiarize them to human voices or contact.
- Conduct training programs to develop or maintain desired animal behaviors for competition, entertainment, obedience, security, riding, or related purposes.
- Train horses or other equines for riding, harness, show, racing, or other work, using knowledge of breed characteristics, training methods, performance standards, and the peculiarities of each animal.
- Use oral, spur, rein, or hand commands to condition horses to carry riders or to pull horse-drawn equipment.
- Retrain horses to break bad habits, such as kicking, bolting, or resisting bridling or grooming.
- Train dogs in human assistance or property protection duties.
- Train dogs to work as guides for the visually impaired.
- Place tack or harnesses on horses to accustom horses to the feel of equipment.
- Train and rehearse animals, according to scripts, for motion picture, television, film, stage, or circus performances.