Related occupations for task:
Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, system acquisition, development, and maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Develop criteria, application instructions, procedural manuals, or contracts for federal or state public transportation programs.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Plan or direct research, development, or production activities.
- Develop or implement policies, standards, or procedures for the architectural, scientific, or technical work performed to ensure regulatory compliance or operations enhancement.
See more related occupations >>